NOTES ON SHIPPING
If you choose the Fill In Order Form, press the SEND Button when done
For both of these methods, review the items mentioned below
If you do not use or online Shopping Cart or our sample order form (which can be retrieved above),
please remember the following when you write out your order:
- Your full shipping address for U.P.S. Service or
- Your mailing address for invoices, correspondance, catalogues etc.
- Your phone, either during the day or early evening
- Your credit card # including the expiration date for the card
- The stock number of each book, collection, or plant in our lists
- The number and cost of each item you wish to order
- The totals of the number of plants times cost of plants
- The appropriate postage costs (base cost plus item costs)
- The total cost (plants and postage totalled)
The postage costs are arrived at in the following way. Start with $8.00 for
Ground Service or $9.50 for Air Service. To this amount (the Base Charge))
add 1.10 for each plant ordered for Air Service or .60 for Ground Service
and/or the stated amount for books and collections as given in their
descriptions. This is a fairly quick way of arriving at the cost of
shipping for the items you order. Quick & simple.
For Collections, the charges are easily arrived at also. By Ground, a 5 plant collection
is an extra 3.50 and a 10 plant collection is an extra 5.50. For Air Service (whether by
Post Office or U.P.S.) a 5 plant collection is an extra 6.50 and a 10 plant collection is an
extra 8.50. This is of course in addition to the Base Charge.